A little positivity after a long, miserable year. Now that it’s gone and I don’t have to do it again. Barring time travel, but let’s be honest, no one wants to go back and risk making things worse.
- The kids I babysat were awesome
- My mom’s birthday party
- The tiny glass animals I was able to buy as a writing prize that are just the most adorable things ever
- World Anvil
- My family and friends
- Tons and tons of time to read some pretty great books
- My car A/C finally got fixed
- New laptop that’s not inhabited by gremlins
- 20Somethings group
- Jackbox games
- Dresden Files books
And, honestly, many more things. There were plenty of little moments through the year that made it tolerable. I’ve just blocked all of it out at this point, good and bad.